Monday, November 24, 2008

The Blog with the IPOD Shuffle

Because I'm bored and because I might have been just a LITTLE curious - what song my IPOD landed on in shuffle mode:-

If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say? "Lean On Me"
Of course.......
What best describes your personality? "Big Shot" Billy Joel
Ha ha ha
What do you look for in a guy? "Wisemen" James Blunt
Which is why I'm still looking..........
How do you feel today? "Beds are Burning" Midnight Oil
Apparently hostile
What is your life’s purpose? "Sway" Michael Buble
Yep thats me........dancing queen
What is your motto? "Beautiful Day" U2
Ok now THIS is true - cos each day IS beautiful
What do your friends think of you? "This is how a heart breaks" Rob Thomas
Riiiiiight
What do you think about often? "Nothing Else Matters" Metallica
air head apparently
What do you think of your best friend? "It had to be You" Rod Stewart
Awwwww
What do you think of the person you like? "Fall at your Feet" Crowded House
But I won't - not this time
What is your life story? "Destination Anywhere" The Committments
eh?
What do you want to be when you grow up? "Fast Car" Tracy Chapman
Yes I want to be an automobile when I grow up
What do you think when you see the person you like? "Smooth Criminal"
Ok so maybe just SMOOOOOTH
What do your parents think of you? "Would I Lie to You" Eurythmics
And I NEVER did..........
What will you dance to at your wedding? "Born to Run" Springsteen
HAHAHAHAHA
What will they play at your funeral? "Crazy little thing called Love" Queen
I need to speak to whomever will be in charge
What is your biggest secret? "Long Day" Matchbox 20
Thats a HUGE secret
What do you think of your friends? "Lonely no More" Rob Thomas
again awwwwww
What is the worst thing that could happen? "Play that funky Music" KC & Sunshine Band
mmmmmm
How will you die? "Fly to High" Janis Ian
*cancels flights*
What is the one thing you regret? "Some Girls" Racey
some FRIENDS this must mean
What makes you laugh? "Goodbye my Lover" James Blunt
Yes I'm getting good at being ditched
What makes you cry? "Forgotten Years" Midnight Oil
*sniff*
Will you ever get married? "Iris" Goo Goo Dolls
Typical I knew I would have to be a lesbian to ever get married again
What scares you the most? "Better Man" Robbie Williams
Yeah ok thats a bit of an omen
Does anyone like you? "Original Sin" INXS
A sinner apparently
If you could go back in time what would you change? "Take me Back" Noiseworks
apparently I'm not telling - just take me back
What hurts right now? "Bittersweet Symphony" The Verve
this is too deep for this time of day
What will you post this as? "And She Was" Talking Heads
I will?
How much has this made you laugh? "Are you Old Enough" Dragon
Toy boy apparently next on list..........

If nothing else I have wasted 15 minutes of my life and realised I need to update my IPOD.

Ciao!

No comments: